3 Steps To Become Your Own Hero
Take time to look inside and ask some simple questions with some clear answers to create your best life.
It’s time to stop looking for a hero outside of yourself to change your life. Instead, become a hero who creates a better life for yourself and those you come in contact with.
Identify, Create, and Become the dreams and goals of tomorrow.
If we want to feel better, accomplish more, and create greater life experiences for ourselves and our families, we need to do 3 important things.
- Get rid of the excuses we create in our heads of reasons that we can’t do something.
- Overcome the fear, which paralyzes us into creating the “reason” we can’t do or accomplish something.
- Finally, we need to take action, while using the resources around us. Collect information, practice, listen to, and observe the feedback, to get clear on the next step.
Stop making excuses. In order to get rid of made up reasons why we can’t do something, we need to flip our focus to reasons why we can. Build up momentum in the right direction of why we want what we want and we’ll see every strength and benefit we can from it.
I want to get in the best shape of my life and maintain my health and fitness. Why? Because, I want to feel better, accomplish more, experience greater daily actions, and become more!
So what now? How do we prevent the excuses and false reasons from getting in the way?
“I am going to clean up my food choices.” Start by cleaning out the unhealthy food that is available to you and then, set guidelines and rules. Create a schedule with food prep days. Create diverse healthy food lists. Choose a new recipe each week to try and create some healthy variety.
- What do I need to do to get what I want?
- Where are my biggest challenges with food?
- What time or state of mind am I in when I am eating unhealthy choices or portions?
The key is not to get rid of the excuses per say. It is to identify and create the solutions to create the results we’re looking for, instead of the regret of avoiding our destiny.
For many, there are multiple times and states that can create a loss of focus on what we truly want. For me, at the end of the day, I need to shut off my food intake. In social gatherings, I need to be aware and present, and have a plan. I allow myself an eating window of time when I am “on”. That keeps me happier and healthier. Instead of eating, I need to process my day, get healthy activity, and address people and situations that need attention or processing. I drink water, tea, coffee (black and in moderation), and Kombucha.
Create Your Plan and Build Your List.
What are my favorite healthy foods?
Where can I get my healthiest foods?
- Farmer’s Markets
What activities do I need to do?
- Strength Training
- Make It Fun! (Activities you enjoy outside of “training” like soccer, basketball, tennis, biking, hiking.)
- Virtual Classes
Measure Your Progress
- 3D Body Scanner
What do I gain?
- Greater Life Experience
- Climb The Mountain
- Swim The Distance
- Bike Some Coastline
- Feel the joy and wellness flow through your veins.
- Strong Immune System
- Less Illness and Disease
- Cheaper Healthcare
- Quality time with family. (Keeping active with children and grand-children!)
Use your support system. Family, friends, your friendly gym owner. 😉 We get better together!
Take action today, and enjoy the process!